Sunday 8 August 2010

Plans and Things

My, it's been a while since I posted, hasn't it?

Well, the good news is that the surgery is well and truly over and doesn't seem to have found anything alarming. I was off work for three days, and that was about all.

The bad news is that I've made barely any progress on chapter 15 of SM4200; in fact I'm really a little more interested in working on a novel at the moment (a chapter and a half finished). But that could change.

I have, however, revamped the formatting of the web pages so that they should work better for mobile phones and other similar devices. (Okay, I'm getting an iPhone, so I had a vested interest.) If it's not working for you, and you actually care, let me know and I'll try to work it out.

Would anyone be interested in an e-book version of SM4200? Say, in ePub format or any of the other major formats? I was thinking that it might work to do, say chapters 1-9 as volume 1 (204,000 words), and 10-14 as volume 2 (260,000 words). Just a thought. Let me know if you're interested.

7 Comments:

At 8 August 2010 at 18:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm interested in a PDF or eBook version.

Every now and then I toss around the idea of creating a PDF version of the story using LaTeX. I'll also admit that my interest in them comes from the fact that I have a few flights coming up and good reading material is hard to come by.

 
At 8 August 2010 at 19:03, Anonymous BlueLion said...

First of, congrats to the outcome of the surgery, that must have been quite the relief ...
Second, I'd also be interested in that ebook you're thinking about.
Kind regards
BlueLion

 
At 16 August 2010 at 16:08, Blogger Amanda L. said...

I'm glad you are doing well. I must admit I have been a bit worried. :)

A PDF or any similar form would be lovely and appreciated. :)

Take care!

 
At 16 August 2010 at 17:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd kill for a LIT version, but no idea how viable that is.

 
At 24 August 2010 at 22:28, Anonymous Fusionmix said...

An Ebook would be fantastic. Even better would be a paperback, though I'm not sure how that would work out.

 
At 6 September 2010 at 05:13, Anonymous greatfire said...

I read about an earthquake in New Zealand. Are you ok?

 
At 1 December 2012 at 11:51, Anonymous Bucher said...

I read about an earthquake in New Zealand. Are you ok?  

 

Post a Comment

<< Home