Monday 9 April 2007

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone. If you celebrate Easter, I suppose! ^_^ As I write, it's the end of Easter Sunday; been a long day, with rather too much food to eat and definitely too much chocolate. Fortunately, I managed to squeeze in a decent amount of exercise this afternoon to make up for it.

Pretty good day, on the whole.

Productive, too. 21,000 words now. The long dialogue section is complete, and if anything ended up stronger than I'd hoped. Also contains plenty of obscure hints about the future of the story, to help keep you guessing!

Just a bit more tidying-up of loose ends to do, now, and then I can move on to the action sequence that forms the latter part of the chapter. The sequence where, as promised, the Senshi finally begin to carry the fight to the enemy! The whole chapter, I think, is going to take place entirely over the course of a single night.

Right now, I'd guess that I'm about 60-70% done. That's just a guess, of course, but I'm pretty satisfied with how I'm doing.

8 Comments:

At 9 April 2007 at 04:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself (and got some exercise in, hee).

Obscure hints? Guessing? My dear, we're already doing that... must you torture us more? ^^ Not that we really mind, its where the fun is. Can't wait to read it!

Louise

 
At 9 April 2007 at 04:40, Blogger Jana said...

Happy Easter to you too!

And I agree with the comment above! I've been guessing ever since I read the first chapter!

Jana

 
At 12 April 2007 at 01:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!!

Fantastic Angus, i'm so glad you are keeping up the good work! I'm dying to know who sailormoon is!! i don't think anyone would disagree with me!

Michelle

 
At 12 April 2007 at 07:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy easter to you too!

so glad you're making good progress :D i don't think many of us can stand to wait much longer. and now you say we get more obscure hints to obsess over? *giggle* sweet.

 
At 13 April 2007 at 19:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to know your still working on SM 4200! It's been a while since I read it...but I love the fic, and I cant wait for more. Thanks for spending your time on it!!!!

 
At 14 April 2007 at 20:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There ought to be an award for the most dedicated author in all of fanficdom!

 
At 14 April 2007 at 21:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, let's not get carried away. If I were that dedicated, I'd have finished the thing by now!

 
At 15 April 2007 at 04:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I agree that you're dedicated... after all, you ARE still working on it! Take credit where credit is due, Angus. : )

Louise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home