Saturday 24 February 2007

New post

After all this time, I'd still never posted chapter 12 on FF.net. No idea why; I guess I just never got around to it. Well, it's finally there now.

It's a slightly updated version. I've also posted the update on the main SM4200 page, naturally. But don't get excited; it's about as trivial an update as it could be—trivial enough that I didn't even bother changing the "last update" dates. There are, I think, something like three words changed. I only mention it here for the sake of completeness.

Meanwhile it's a warm, sunny summer afternoon here and I'm torn between two choices: writing, or going swimming. Or, for that matter, visiting the local street carnival. (And you wonder why I don't write faster.) Hmm, decision, decisions…


Update: change chapter 13 to chapter 12.

2 Comments:

At 25 February 2007 at 00:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you're referring to chapter 12 - not 13 ...

 
At 25 February 2007 at 07:51, Blogger Angus said...

Whoops! Yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home