Sunday 25 February 2007

Cheerful Progress

I've hit 12,000 words. Most of the tough bit that I've been wrestling with for so long is now complete. I'm expecting (or at least hoping) to be advancing a bit faster now.

Also…I'm not wedded to the idea, but I've actually been thinking about posting a part of the chapter. The first chunk of it, at least. I'm not keen on posting incomplete work, but…heck, it's been a year and a half. I might as well give you something to reward your patience. ^_^

I'll think about it, anyway.

4 Comments:

At 26 February 2007 at 01:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be great, Angus, if you posted a teaser. But if you're uncomfortable with posting an uncompleted chapter, that's okay too, we can wait a bit longer.^_^

 
At 26 February 2007 at 14:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a teaser would be wonderful :D but like Almut said, don't do it if you're uncomfortable.

you almost sound a touch happier? :) *hopes so* take it a day at a time.

 
At 27 February 2007 at 20:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ^^

I just happened to be checking up on your site, and just thought I'd let you know I'm one of the many still following your story after all this time. We're still out here, no matter how long it takes. :)

 
At 28 February 2007 at 12:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home