Sunday 18 June 2006

Feeling like Writing

I go through "writing" and "non-writing" periods. Periods where I really feel like cranking the words out (though they may not come easily), and periods when I just can't face the idea of the text processor.

Lately, I feel like writing. I'm still not getting much done, because I also feel like catching up on a massive backlog of books and anime (and, er, PS2 games), but the spirit is there, at least.

Word count has hit 8,000. Managed to sort out most of my recent pacing problems. Finally getting down to giving some of the answers you've all been waiting so patiently for. ^_^

Meanwhile, I can definitely recommend the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I've been watching the fansubs and it's become the highlight of my week. Strange, funny, and pure delight.

1 Comments:

At 26 June 2006 at 05:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to keep writing. You're devoting so much time to keep us entertained with your wonderful fic. I'm really grateful.^^
-Almut

 

Post a Comment

<< Home