Monday 26 June 2006

Progress, and New Fan Art

I had a productive weekend. Scrapped over 700 words of what I'd done, but managed to add more than 1,300 more in their place, so the total stands at 8,675. Current chapter size is nearly 51K. The new Sailor Moon character is proving hard to write, but fun.

(They're all that way to start with. Until I've been able to live in their heads for a while, the new characters are difficult. Suzue was exactly the same.)

I've also posted a pair of new pictures in the "Fan Art" page: one of Beth, and one of Miyo. Time for me to 'fess up … I received these pictures from the artist, Ian Roll, more than three weeks ago, and just lost them in my in-box. My apologies to Ian.

That's about all I have to say for today, except that it's the middle of winter and bloody cold where I am. And now I have to decide what to do with the rest of evening: try to write some more, or put on an episode of Iron Chef. Mm, decisions …

5 Comments:

At 6 July 2006 at 15:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suggestion: move the main index webpage two levels closer to the root directory level for better indexing?

The main index.html webpage for SM4200 (http://shell.ihug.co.nz/~macspon/fanfic/sm4200/index.html) could be relocated to the directory http://shell.ihug.co.nz/~macspon/

This might help get it indexed in google? I keep looking at the index.html pagerank which is currently zero.

 
At 6 July 2006 at 17:53, Blogger Angus said...

Hmm. Intersting idea. Are you sure this would actually help, though? I didn't think Google really cared how deeply a page is nested.

Maybe I should just get around to registering a domain ...

 
At 17 August 2006 at 17:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's progress coming? Fans still eagarly await the continuation of your excellent story!

 
At 18 August 2006 at 18:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey angus

Of course we stick around!! this is the best sm fanfic that i have ever written and i have been reading these fics for about 6 years. Could we have another teaser to keep us on the edge of our seats???

puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeaseee

 
At 18 August 2006 at 19:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you nuts, love? I'm sorry I haven't emailed you to pester you in a while, but I've been following your story for at least six years. Or it feels that way, anyway. XD I come back every once in a while, long after I've given up everything else Sailormoon, and either elate to find a new chapter or cry to find none at all.

And yours is also one of the only stories I can read over and over again. It's just amazing, in every detail, and I will follow you until the last chapter is done. Or possibly die of anguish. *grins* That's how good I think your story is.

So please continue! :)

-Jessica, blackbeyond

 

Post a Comment

<< Home