Monday 27 June 2005

Still writing...!

I've hit 20,000 words. Just so you know.

Oh, okay. A few more details, perhaps. (You know, I really thought chapter 12 was going to be comparatively short. There just wasn't a lot of material that I needed to cover. But the more I work on it, the more that material grows…)

So, there are three major scenes left to write. (Major in terms of story impact, I mean. Not necessarily major in terms of length, though it would be optimistic to expect that they'll be short.)

Firstly, an impromptu Senshi meeting. This could actually be fairly short, because there's only a couple of plot points that need to happen. On the other hand, it's the only significant "on-air" time that half the main characters will get in the chapter, so it's not unlikely that it'll stretch.

Secondly, a trip to the fair. Who says I never give spoilers? ^_^

Thirdly, the titular night raid.

And maybe a few minor insert scenes here and there; brief transitions, and the like. But that's the bulk of it. In short, the end is in sight…

6 Comments:

At 2 July 2005 at 17:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait!

 
At 3 July 2005 at 23:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..is it time for me to re-read everything once more in anticipation of the new chapter?
-lynz

 
At 3 July 2005 at 23:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..is it time for me to re-read everything once more in anticipation of the new chapter?
-lynz

 
At 4 July 2005 at 07:08, Blogger Angus said...

There's no need to shout. :)

Well, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. For a start, there's at least one more important plot point that needs to be buried in one of the scenes mentioned, and I still have no idea how to do it yet. So it's all in the air yet…

 
At 4 July 2005 at 07:32, Blogger Angus said...

Also, if I'm honest, I've recently acquired a PS2, which is not doing wonders for my writing time.

 
At 4 July 2005 at 18:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS2 is the creator of all that is lazy! it must be destroyed for the sake of the next chapter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home