Saturday 12 March 2005

Updates

Spent a lot of yesterday doing a major revamp of my website. The fanfic pages haven't really changed, but the root one has been completely redesigned, with new photos, etc, and some actually-genuine personal information.

Also added a new story on the "Original fiction" page: Space Dudes, a story that I wrote years ago but for some reason never did anything with. It's (deliberately) written in a very dry, verbose sort of tone that some may find hard to swallow, but it still makes me laugh.

Okay, I admit it, I added some poetry as well. It's probably not that great. If you have to burst my bubble, be gentle...

2 Comments:

At 13 March 2005 at 00:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kekko Kamen!? Oh, gods. I think I hurt something laughing at the mere mention. Do I dare read it? Do I? If the Toenail of Satan doesn't make an appearance, I shan't.

- Sokudo

 
At 13 March 2005 at 07:40, Blogger Angus said...

Hm. Well, he's mentioned, anyway. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home