Sunday 10 April 2005

Where it's at

Haven't posted here in a while; sorry. For the record:

Progress continuing nicely. The chapter is now standing at 14300 words (around 83K). I'm buried in the middle of a Dhiti scene at present; and as with most Dhiti scenes, she keeps on talking and bouncing from subject to subject and refusing to get to the points I actually want to cover.

Oh, well. ^_^

Things weren't flowing right and I though for a while that I really was going to have to dump the Crystal Tokyo flashback scene, but I've managed to save it, at least for now. Things are getting fraught again.

A couple of characters from the original series have unexpectedly reappeared. Not sure how much of a difference they're going to make. I kind of like their being there, though.

5 Comments:

At 11 April 2005 at 10:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3 Thank you so much for the update! It made my day.
-lynz

 
At 13 April 2005 at 07:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u tell us which characters???

 
At 13 April 2005 at 17:39, Blogger Angus said...

Eh, well, they're not what you'd call major characters. :)

 
At 15 April 2005 at 08:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not neccessarily did they survive the great fall?

 
At 16 April 2005 at 06:53, Blogger Angus said...

Ummm. I think I've said all I want to say about these two ... Sorry.

By the way, I've now broken 15000 words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home