Sunday 9 December 2007

Hardly any update this week

Truth to tell, I've hardly gotten anything written in the last week. I've been feeling very run-down, and have had to be putting in some fairly long hours at work. The two may be related, of course! But basically, when I have had any time to write, writing is the last thing I've been wanting to do.

(Hard to get up the motivation to do anything at all, lately, to be honest. Even reading a book sometimes seems like too much trouble.)

Total stands at 15823 words.

4 Comments:

At 10 December 2007 at 08:21, Blogger Amanda said...

oh my, i do hope you're alright. take a nap! enjoy what little downtime you're getting. don't feel like you absolutely *have to* do anything. you sound like you're getting some decent progress done on the story, so don't beat yourself up.

take care!

 
At 13 December 2007 at 08:22, Blogger Jana said...

I agree with the first comment!

:)

 
At 13 December 2007 at 21:19, Blogger Angus said...

Thanks everyone.

Actually feeling a lot better now, and am writing again. Total now nearly 17,000 words...

 
At 14 December 2007 at 15:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you're feeling better :) I guess it's easy to say this now, but, health comes first, of course! Don't push yourself if you don't feel like writing :) It'll come when it's ready!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home