Monday 6 August 2007

Getting so close...

Oh, boy, it's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry.

Okay, the situation is this: I've pretty much finished the revisions to the chapter. It's taken a lot longer than I expected, partly because I've also been trying to work on chapter 14 at the same time (that hasn't been working so well; when it comes to writing, I'm not too good at multi-tasking. Still, there's about 3600 words there)…and partly because some of the pre-reader comments I got back were so mountainous. (I'm looking at you, Frobozz and Abdiel.)

The chapter is now 44,514 words, incidentally. I had to do quite a lot of work to various parts.

At this stage I'd expect that it should be posted within a week or so…

5 Comments:

At 7 August 2007 at 02:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayayayay!!! Oh this is so exciting.

-Lynz

 
At 7 August 2007 at 15:01, Blogger Jana said...

Take your time, Angus. No rush, ya know.

This is your art. Post it when you deem it perfect.

:)

 
At 8 August 2007 at 02:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologize for my lack of activity for the last month. I managed to take the story home and onto my comp where i can read and critique it better, and was doing just that when my keyboard died a horrible death. My attempt at reviving it and keeping it alive involved electrician's tape, duct tape, a screwdriver, trans-continental discussions and photo-exchanging with my tech-savvy friends, but to no avail. Without a keyboard, I can't even get on my computer. Coupled with crap going on and not having the money for a new keyboard, I kind of abandoned and forgot about going through the chapter again. I hadn't really come up with any more grand ideas (yet), so I guess it was no big loss. I do hope what I did get to say about it helped, and was enough to consider me for another shot at upcoming chapters. I enjoyed it immensely and it made me really happy. ^_^ Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

 
At 9 August 2007 at 06:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finished rereading the last chapter over my lunch break, and now I'm rabid for the next one. Such a good story :D

Do you take bribes?

 
At 9 August 2007 at 06:57, Blogger Angus said...

Bribes are nice, but how do you plan to deliver? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home