Tuesday 29 May 2007

Decisions, decisions

33,000 words. Chapter size: 191K.

I have a decision to make. This coming weekend is a holiday weekend; I have Monday off. And the NZ national SF convention, Conspiracy II, is being held here in Wellington. I've been trying to decide whether to go.

I don't go to cons very often. There has to be someone I really want to see, or some event I really want to attend. That's not the case this year; I'm not really keen on any of the guests. (Apologies, if any of you happen to be reading this (yeah, right). It's nothing personal.) On the other hand, I do know the con organisers, so there's a certain loyalty factor involved.

*sigh* What I really want to do is stay home and write. But that's a pipe dream; I can't write all day. I've tried. (I peter out after an hour or two.)

Maybe…maybe if I just go to the con on one of the days…

3 Comments:

At 30 May 2007 at 18:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this story.

I have been following it since I was 13 or 14, I think. I'm 21 now, and despite losing near all interest in Sailormoon, I still check this story at least once a week for updates. I've been following the blog as well, and the idea that the next chapter is almost complete is agonizing.

If you really want to go to the con, do it, man. Do it, and have fun. I just have one request. A real, honest plea.

Please dont die before you finish the story. :( Please.

 
At 2 June 2007 at 03:08, Blogger Jana said...

Hey, go out and enjoy yourself! It's a holiday after all!

:)

 
At 10 June 2007 at 20:03, Blogger Angus said...

I went to the con. It was fun!
'Nuff said. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home