Saturday 5 May 2007

The Experiment, Redux

Okay. The reaction was pretty positive, so I've gone ahead and converted all the previous HTML-format chapters to use the new stylesheet. (I've tweaked the stylesheet a little, actually, to improve a few minor points.)

I've gone through all the chapters and everything looks okay to a cursory glance-through; but obviously I haven't had time to re-read the whole lot. (Trust me, that's a good thing; if I re-read them all, I'd start editing them. And the last thing I need to be doing is re-writing old chapters yet again, instead of writing new ones.) Still…if you notice that anything looks seriously wrong, please let me know. Be sure to tell me what web browser you're using, just in case.

Meanwhile, I'll go back to seeing if I can't crank a few more new words out this weekend…

(Current total: 25,676.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home