Sunday 17 June 2007

Taking the good with the bad

It's been an interesting week. I've started going to a gymnasium after work, three days a week (sadly, the gym's name is not "Olympus"), and have been left predictably sore and tired. It's good for me, I suppose, but why are the good-for-you things hardly ever fun?

On the downside, my landlord has told me that he's putting my apartment up for sale, so it's possible that I may have to move in a couple of months or so. That definitely won't be fun. Not to mention being incredibly disruptive. (You try packing up thousands upon thousands of books. Then unpacking them again in a new place.) It's always possible that a buyer may be happy to keep an existing tenant on, but…well, we'll see.

What I'm watching: Heroes. I, er, acquired a complete run of the first season, and am working my way through it. It's a lot better than I'd expected, actually. On the anime side: Sola and Claymore. Also taking a look at Strawberry Panic and La Corda d'Oro.

On the SM4200 front—as I said before, I cut nearly two thousand words and have since re-written them. I'm a good deal happier with how it hangs together now. The chapter's now up to 37,000 words, and getting really really really close to done.

I have now posted the new piece of fan-art from Pumpkin. Actually, I posted it four days ago, but I didn't mention it until now…sorry.

1 Comments:

At 19 June 2007 at 06:13, Blogger Jana said...

Ugh, moving sucks.

My father was in the military, and we moved several times. Packing is a pain.

Hope everything works out and that you're able to stay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home