Friday 26 October 2012

Still Plodding Along

11,000 words done now on chapter 15. The entire chapter is supposed to cover 2 months, and I've about covered the first week. But I think the pace should improve!

I've been thinking of posting the incomplete, working text, both for commentary and as a "reward" for those of you who've been waiting for a long, long time. Commentary would be particularly welcome because, when I'm working this slowly, I fear that the text may become rather dry and/or disjointed at times. But ... well, if/when I get around to it, you'll be able to see for yourself.

6 Comments:

At 27 October 2012 at 03:12, Anonymous Thomas Bellman said...

Wohoo! Progress! Looking forward to it!

 
At 29 October 2012 at 05:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're amazing and even seeing a work in progress would be delightful.

 
At 31 October 2012 at 03:23, Anonymous Julie said...

Fantastic! So glad you are writing more. I'd personally love to read drafts here and would post feedback.

 
At 2 November 2012 at 16:12, Anonymous Chris said...

PLEASE DO!! I've been reading for 6 years now! PLEAASE!

 
At 4 November 2012 at 11:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo!I'd love to read drafts!

 
At 8 November 2012 at 19:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear that the writing is still coming -- hopefully its been an enjoyable process. I absolutely would love to see you post whatever you've written, but admittedly, this is for purely selfish reasons. I want to read anything you've written! Whatever you post, I'll be happy to read it. Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home