Monday 23 January 2006

Updates Today

Two updates today:

First, I've posted the revised edition of chapter 9, both here and on ff.net. Most of the more agonising purple prose is gone, or at least less purple. ^_^ No story changes; just language fix-ups.

Second, I've posted two new pieces of fan art, kindly donated by Ami Hopke. Thanks, Ami!

 

And with that … you're probably wondering what's happening with chapter 13. The answer, I'm afraid, is still "not much". I have begun it; there're about 1500 words done. But as before, I just don't seem to have a lot of spare time lately …

2 Comments:

At 4 March 2006 at 16:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your story rocks. Please keep it coming!

 
At 26 March 2006 at 16:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Amanda. We exchanged a couple emails two months ago ^_^

I cannot wait to read the next installment of your story. I just got the chance to watch the show from beginning to end in japanese for the first time, and your story feels so much like an extension of it, its exciting to read it. I cannot wait to see it continued!

I hope you are doing well!

p.s. I'm trying to get that fanart scanned nicely for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home