Saturday 22 October 2005

Updates, and a request for help

My thanks to those who've given sympathetic comments after my last posting. Without going into details, I can say that the situation is pretty bad, but not quite as awful as I'd initially feared. Time will tell. Meanwhile, life goes on.

I've posted revisions to chapter 6 today. As usual, they're basically pretty minor, amounting to slight rewording here and there, and a few tweaks to keep in sync with the changes to earlier chapters. Also, chapter 6 has gone up on Fanfiction.net.

As for chapter 12—I'm quite pleased with the progress there. In fact I was hoping to have it finished off this weekend, but that may not happen. Regardless, it's pretty close.

Finally…a request for help. Has anybody reading this taken flight lessons? If so, please contact me. You may have noticed that, last chapter, I revealed that Suzue is learning to fly. The subject crops up again in chapter 12, and I have to admit that what I've written about it is essentially based on what I've read on various internet sites. Some kind of assurance that I'm making sense would help.

2 Comments:

At 25 October 2005 at 02:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry about your family. That's not helping much since I'm a total stranger, sorry. Can't help with the request either.;)

 
At 25 October 2005 at 02:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear things are still not-well with your family. If writing helps you should do lots of it -nod and grin-. As for flying lessons? I have never taken them BUT I know someone on a message board that has so if you have maybe a list of questions or something I could try and direct them his way?
-lynz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home