Monday 26 September 2005

Progress and New Art

Made a fair bit of progress over the weekend. The story is now at 27573 words, and the last big scene is complete. It still needs revision (I haven't gone back and re-read yesterday's work at all yet, so it's pretty rough) but it is there.

Just a few smaller ones to do now. And, of course, the cliff-hanger. ^_^

Regarding my posting the prelude and first three chapters to fanfiction.net…I have so far received a grand total of 1 review. So my faith in humanity is restored. <grin>


In other news…I received some new fan art today: a rather nice group scene by Ian Roll, which I like a lot. Now posted on the art page. Thanks, Ian.

3 Comments:

At 29 September 2005 at 02:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fanfiction.net readers wouldn't recognize a good story if their lives depended on it *sigh*
I bet that one review just said "OMG Usagi/Mamoru foreva". ;)

 
At 2 October 2005 at 06:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wouldn't expect much from FF.net... but maybe you'll get lucky. The 'OMG here name is serena' people abound, but there are a few readers there that might appreciate a good story.

By the by, I can't access the new fanart - it says that permission is denied.

And-- nearly done is -such- an awesome thing to hear. :D

 
At 2 October 2005 at 09:01, Blogger Angus said...

Hmm, I can't duplicate the permissions problem. Can anyone else confirm or deny?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home