Today's Second Update
It's finished. I just kept writing, most of today. Chapter 16 is done.
It's not posted yet. First I need to re-read it and do, well, probably quite a lot of editing. It would be nice to have somebody else look at it, too, but all my beta readers (or "pre-readers" as we used to call them) have been out of contact for many years. (Chapter 15 was eventually posted without beta reading.) I'll do some thinking about that.
(If you'd like to be a beta reader, and I mean if you genuinely think you can add value to a story through commentary, then drop me a line. By email, not by a comment on this blog post. Comments with offers to be beta readers will be rejected. If you have to ask what my email address is, you probably shouldn't be a beta reader.)
Final first-draft word count: 34,394 words.
On to chapter 17…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home