Monday, 24 August 2026

Chapter 16 Released

That's all.  Chapter 16 is released today.  Enjoy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 26 August 2026 at 06:22, Anonymous greatfire said...

I am a long time fan, and several months after learning that you were continuing the story I enter here again and learned that the new chapter is ready. So I have read it and it has been a very good read but I also have realized that I have forgotten some parts of the story. I may need to re-read it again from the beginning. Even then thank you very much for your work.

 
At 30 August 2026 at 09:43, Anonymous David said...

Well, that was amazing and it's clear you aren't rusty at all. But you sure left us a heck of a cliffhanger... what is going on now???

 
At 30 August 2026 at 15:52, Blogger Angus said...

@David: Another big reveal that the story has been working toward for Avery long time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home