Saturday 17 July 2004

Slow and unsteady

Been a couple of days since I posted. If you're reading this ... sorry. :)

It's a cold, wet day in Wellington. Late evening, and it's pouring outside. I had to go out this afternoon to do the grocery shopping and I didn't enjoy it at all. :( Even worse, I had a phone call from a friend later, to tell me that I'd manged to miss the new Studio Ghibli film, "The Cat Returns," which is being shown at the local film festival. Apparently it was very good. Drat! There's only one more showing of the film -- on Monday afternoon -- and I'll be at the dentist at the time. Double drat!

(Speaking of Ghibli ... I notice that there's a trailer for Hayao Miyazaki's new film, "Howl's Moving Castle," online. Looks rather interesting. I had to go back and re-read the book after watching the trailer. Time well spent.)

Meanwhile ... SM4200. The Suzue/Itsuko scene is done, at least. It came out longer than I expected (most of my scenes do), and there may be a jarring note or two to tidy up on revision, but the meat of the scene will stand, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home